Battery storage

By Advertiser, in Green, News · 12-02-2021 01:00:00 · 0 Comments
Battery storage

Wouldn’t it be great if you could use the electricy, generated by your solar panels, day and night? Well, now you can! Battery storage allows you to store that extra energy, so you can use it when your home needs it.

One of the biggest concerns of our costumers regarding electric energy is the increase in costs. By adopting a renewable energy generation equipment to reduce electricity use, they will be able to reduce their costs to some degree. To obtain the best possible result, however, they need a plan to maximise the self-consumption ratio of the generated power - there’s where the effective energy storage system comes in.

Don’t waste FREE energy

Why should you have a home Battery Storage?
Typical homes have a high energy demands in the mornings and evenings but solar generation is highest mid-day. Without a home battery, the solar energy produced in the daytime would be wasted. A home battery allows you to store solar energy and use it whenever you need it.

What are the benefits of battery storage?
For homeowners, there are two main benefits of storing energy:

  • Maximise energy savings - by being able to store the solar energy and use it more effectively
  • Offset consumer feed-in tariffs – by being able to avoid using the grid at peak times when electricity is more expensive

Knowing that a battery is the most expensive part of an energy storage system, you need to make sure that this is the right investment for your home. You should analyse your night energy usage - on your invoice from the energy supplier identified as the consumption in “Vazio” (Empty). Your need for such a system is directly related to this value.

At Casa Verde we can analyse your invoice and create the perfect system, especially tailored, for your home and your energy consumed rates.

One of the most asked question, by our customers, is:

How long can a battery run?
The better way to answer this question is through a study case, because each home has different energy consumption rates.

Study Case
In a home where there are various electronics and appliances connected during night hours to an energy source, where each of them consumes different kWh, for example:

In an hour, we need 1,45 kWh to run all the appliances or electronics. With a battery storage unit of 7,2 kWh, where the battery will operate until reaching 20%* of its capacity – this home will be able to run 4 hours just with energy stored from the battery.
*To maintain their durability, batteries never use 100% of stored energy, instead they use up to 80%, leaving 20% remaining.

Request a technical survey from the team at Casa Verde so we can provide you with a personalised solution.


LG ESS
LG ESS is a complete solution with LG-made parts from the battery to the PCS, providing one solution with one warranty. LG offers a true one-stop solution – from the incubation phase, through consulting, to design, with safety assured by certifying bodies in Europe and other parts of the world.

Compact Size & Space Saving

The compact and sleek design of the RESU allows you to place it anywhere you want, both indoors and outdoors.

Reliable Performance
The RESU provides reliability for your home with its industry leading longevity.

Proven Safety
The safety of LG Chem’s lithium-ion Battery is proven in the automotive and ESS markets.

Expandable at Need
The RESU models can combine up to 2 units to increase energy capacity.

LG ESS Home 8 LG ESS HOME 10
PCS 8/10Kw, Battery Pack 7Kwh, Battery 9,8kWh
Smart Energy Management
Remote Firmware upgrade and System Monitoring
Maximise self-consumption through compatible with LG Air to Water Heat Pump

Feature: 10 – year Warranty & One-Stop Service
ESS can be paired with LG PV modules for a single provider for all warranty issues.

And what about the size?
The battery storage system LG ESS looks like a small fridge or box.

Phone
+351 289 012 373 or +351 967 946 216

E-mail
enquiries@casaverde-int.com

Website
https://www.casaverde-int.com/




Related articles


Comments:

Be the first to comment on this article
Interactive Topics, send us your comments/opinion on this article.

Please note that The Portugal News may use selected comments in the printed edition of the newspaper.