Flight rules remain and land border with Spain remains closed

in News, Tourism, Europe · 16-04-2021 11:48:00 · 4 Comments

The rules for flights are to remain unchanged for this next phase of the deconfinement plan that starts on Monday, and the land border with Spain will remain closed for the next 15 days, the prime minister announced.

He recalled regarding flights, the rule in force is that passengers coming from countries that have less than 500 cases of covid per 100,000 inhabitants are allowed entry as long as they have a negative test.

Others can enter but be subjected to testing, plus quarantine.

Related articles

Comments:

I too am fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine (Moderna)
I have reserved two weeks hotel in Spain beginning June 20th.
I would follow all guidelines for traveling safely through Spain but I if I will be required to quarantine or pay for a negative covid test ($150). I will cancel!

By Susan from USA on 21-04-2021 09:10

I sure would like to come and spend two weeks in your beautiful country. I have had two vaccine shots. I am over 90% safe from infection. The United States has vaccinated over 50% of our population. When will you let us in?

By Ed Holdren from USA on 19-04-2021 06:07

It would be helpful to repeat again the rules and restrictions for EU citizens residing in Portugal traveling outside the EU.
It’s not easy to keep track what were the rules 2 weeks ago.

By Marianne da Cunha from Lisbon on 16-04-2021 10:05

,,,,,anyone to need TOURISM ???,,,,,,no, not in Portugal ,,, nooo !!! forget the money to be made w/ tourism ,,,,who needs money ????

By Matt from Lisbon on 16-04-2021 05:14