Comprising a total of 16 two and three-bed apartments spread across four floors, in two individual blocks with a communal swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
Situated in a sought-after location just five minutes from the centre of Portimão, these apartments provide easy access to the western region of the Algarve's most desirable towns and beaches. Alvor is no more than a seven minute drive away and the holiday hotspot, Lagos, is 15 minutes away.
Construction is due to start soon with an approximate two-year wait until completion meaning investors can take advantage of the off-plan pricing and by purchasing with Ideal Homes Portugal, there is an exclusive 10% discount on prices so buyers can expect savings of up to €50,000.
• Olivie Boutique Apartments will feature a fully equipped kitchen, open-plan living and dining area, air-conditioning, a central vacuum system, large terraces, wood floors in the bedrooms, lowered ceiling with spotlights, solar panels for hot water, electric underfloor heating in the bathrooms, a washing machine in the balcony cupboard and electric shutters.
• All apartments will have access to private parking and there will also be a communal roof sun terrace hot tub and gymnasium.
• Prices start from 379,440€ for a ground-floor two-bedroom apartment with early-bird investors benefiting from:
• 12 months of premium property management services to anyonewho secures their new apartment before the end of November, 2022
• Ideal Homes will pay for the Alojamento local licence
• Professional photographs and videos for marketing the rental property
• 20% discount from standard legal fees (using their recommended lawyers)
A reservation fee of 6,000€ will secure a unit today, with a 30% deposit payable on signing the CPCV - a bank guarantee is offered on the deposit - and the remaining balance of 70% is due on completion.
For a breakdown on rental projections, floor plans or more details,
please contact the Ideal Homes Portugal team on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call on
00351 289 513 434.