Italy's sports minister thinks Ronaldo broke health protocol

in News · 16-10-2020 10:49:00 · 0 Comments
Italy's sports minister thinks Ronaldo broke health protocol

Cristiano Ronaldo may have broken health rules when he returned to Italy after testing positive for COVID-19 in Portugal.

The Juventus forward flew back to Italy in a private jet on Wednesday to go into quarantine at home having already tested positive. But Juventus said no rules had been broken and said that Ronaldo had returned on a medical flight “authorised by the competent health authorities”.


Comments:

Be the first to comment on this article
Interactive Topics, send us your comments/opinion on this article.

Please note that The Portugal News may use selected comments in the printed edition of the newspaper.