Lisbon opens the second Safe Rent programme

in News · 27-09-2020 14:00:00 · 13 Comments

Lisbon City Council has opened the second competition of the Safe Rent programme, in which the municipality rents houses to private individuals and then sub-leases them in the Affordable Rent programme, the mayor announced.

During a speech at the Lisbon City Council, Fernando Medina said that the new competition would be open until 31 October.

"Let's go to the market to rent houses, and then rent those houses at a more affordable price to families," he said.

In the first Renda Segura contest, which ended at the beginning of July, the municipality rented 177 houses, at an average value of 723 Euros, of which 45 came from local accommodation and 83 were furnished houses, the municipality said at the time.

Through Renda Segura, the Lisbon City Hall intends to rent houses to private owners and sublet them in the Affordable Rental Income Programme, in which the contracts have to be for a period of five years or more.

In the first call for tenders for the "Renda Segura" (Secure Income), property applications were submitted in all 24 parishes of the city of Lisbon, with special focus on Santa Maria Maior (21 properties), São Vicente (21), Ajuda (13) and Arroios, Beato and Penha de França (10 each parish), revealed the municipality.

In terms of typology of the 177 properties, the majority were T2, with 72 houses, followed by T1, with 42 dwellings, T3 (36), T0 (15), T4 (11) and T5 (01), also according to data provided by the Lisbon City Hall.

Comments:

i am searching T2 Apartment for long-term rent in Lisbon. Because of covid i am getting salary 635 euro per month. so please guide me to find low cost appartment for rent

By Asmita Ghimire from Lisbon on 01-05-2021 06:15

I m ASIF AYUB FROM PAKISTAN I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS I NEED T1 APARTMENT IN LISBON FOR LONG TERM IF SOMEONE HAVE CALL ME THANKS

By Asif Ayub from Lisbon on 05-10-2020 03:09

I am looking for T1 inside Lisbon. I have a Small family with two children’s.

By Suman Kharel from Lisbon on 30-09-2020 10:59

Hello i need t1 and t2 for me and my family in lisbon or around lisbon. Is there any affordable rent house in lisbon. We need urgent.
By larib mujahid from lisbon on 30-09-20 07:40:00

By Larib mujahid from Lisbon on 30-09-2020 07:41

I need t1 house for my wife and baby. We have small income. So we need on less price so we can aford easily.

By Daljit singh from Lisbon on 29-09-2020 08:25

I need T1 apartment in less price. Almada near laranjeiro or feijo thnx obrigado

By Minhajbhai kathawala from Lisbon on 29-09-2020 12:20

I need T1 apartment... Near almada near laranjeiro or feijo.

By Minhajbhai kathawala from Lisbon on 29-09-2020 12:18

Need t1 or t0 arroios.

By Nima from Lisbon on 28-09-2020 11:26

Hi, need T0, T1 or T2 apprtment in Lisbon or around Lisbon. Please guide me how to get this cheap rent apartment.

By Neelam Khoja from Lisbon on 28-09-2020 11:03

I need T2 or T3 for me and my family,
urgent basis

By Shahid from Lisbon on 28-09-2020 09:21

Is there any affordable rent house in Lisbon ? For those who are getting salary 635 euro per month.
Job salary contract:- 635 euro but house rent is 723 euro .. how to pay ??

By GURJEET SINGH from Lisbon on 28-09-2020 03:41

Neen T1 or t2 for long term

By Arsaln Ahmed khan from Lisbon on 28-09-2020 12:09

I want T2 apartment or T1 apartment for long-term rent in Lisbon .So please guide me how I get the apartment in less price . Thanks.

By Amir Hussain from Algarve on 28-09-2020 12:13