New Open Air Day Recruitment for Faro, Lisbon and Porto Airports

in Business · 07-01-2020 14:55:00 · 26 Comments
New Open Air Day Recruitment for Faro, Lisbon and Porto Airports

As in 2018 and 2019, Multitempo will hold its “Open Air Days” at the beginning of the year to fill hundreds of vacancies at main public airports in mainland Portugal.

The first recruitment action will take place next week, 14 January, at Faro Airport.

With the objective of strengthening the three airports in passenger assistance and logistics areas, the Open Air Days is a successful initiative by the Portuguese human resources company - recently awarded the “Best Companies to Work For” Award by Exame magazine in partnership with consultant Everis and AESE Business School.

Last year, the initiative garnered thousands of applications and allowed to fill 270 vacancies at the three airports. By 2020, Multitempo expects to surpass last year's numbers.

Key requirements for the functions available include full availability to work part-time and full-time shift schedules, rotating, high relationship skills and English-speaking fluency to assist the many thousands of passengers, from a wide range of nationalities, which circulate daily in these spaces.

For further information on the positions available, please visit http://www.multitempo.pt/pt/emprego

Comments:

I am interested,Would like to know how to apply for the suitable post.

by Sajida Bi Gazi from Lisbon on 10-01-2020 01:24:00

i am interested work with you

by Harpreet Singh from Porto on 09-01-2020 09:13:00

I am a travel professional with 20 years of experience mainly in customer handling, team handling, airline and airport operations in India, Africa and USA.

I would like to consider this opportunity

by SUNIL SRISUNDER from Lisbon on 09-01-2020 08:00:00

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am interested to move and work there. I have an airline/logistic and other transportation services experience. Looking forward to get feedback from your good company.

Best Regards,
Joe

by J.Fernando from Other on 09-01-2020 07:46:00

Worked internationally in Europe, Africa Asia Middle East South America as Manager Supervisor, Engineer, Trainer and travelled to Faro Airport from when it was still getting construction and witnessed the aftermass of the Dutch plane fatality. Always interested in new challenge

by Don Sinclair from UK on 09-01-2020 03:06:00

Iam interested

by muhammed shamshad from Lisbon on 09-01-2020 02:23:00

Hi..i am also interested in job.i wll be glad to get any job at porto airport

by Sayeem uddin from Porto on 09-01-2020 01:25:00

I have benn working for multinational companies for some time. I am very fluent in English spoken and written.
I believe to be qualified working as public assistance and some other functions also
I have a degree in business administration from unviversidade Gama Filho in Brazil. I have been working in US A for the last 18 years. I would like to have an opportunity to work in this such interesting business. Be sure I am very responsible and hard worker.
Sincerely
Mauricio

by Mauricio camara. from Porto on 09-01-2020 05:08:00

Dear Sir / Madam
I have 15 years of experience in customer care service of Dubai Airport i speak many language like English . Arabic , Russian,
I have valid dubai driving licence for minibus and car

Regards
Mohamed

by Mohamad Rafique Utnal from Porto on 08-01-2020 07:08:00

I'm interested to know more about this job and understand if it's suitable to me since I' m living in Tavira (Algarve). I speak 6 languages and I have a car. Can you send me by mail details about the job, including month' s salary?

by Preciosa Gomes from Algarve on 08-01-2020 05:43:00

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to this open day program that going to be held by Multitempo on 14th of Jan in Faro, I am anxiously waiting for the day to attain the program. Well experienced as an Airport Customer Services Assistanit, it would be the matter of great honor for me to grab this opportunity and utilize my work experiences in the field where I desired the most.

Hopefully be lucky to get chance to take a participation.

Many thanks for such an informative post for "The Portugal News".

Rgds...

by Pukar khadka from Algarve on 08-01-2020 05:11:00

Expriencia - TAP 18 anos Administrativo. Cusromer Service Stansted airport. Inglês Excelente, Francês Mediano, Espanhol Mediano. Idade 65 anos. Preferencia Faro.

by Mário Ribeiro from Porto on 08-01-2020 04:06:00

I am

by Navneet from Algarve on 08-01-2020 02:07:00

EU fala English bem Chinese poco Russo.fala 4 lingua Africana

by Saikou Rafael Camara from Lisbon on 08-01-2020 09:40:00

I have a residence card.i need a job I have 14experience of human resources management in USA.

by Jagjiwan kumar from Algarve on 08-01-2020 09:21:00

I am an Indian and I have one year residency card. I would like to work with you. Is it possible for me? Thanks.

by Rutvik Purohit from Other on 08-01-2020 07:20:00

I am interested in obtaining a job at the airport in Oporto as I speak 5 languages, 3 with complete fluency in English (my nationality) and Spanish and French and good Portuguese and passable German . I am a 73 yr old experienced interpretar and teacher in those three languages with an LLB Law degree and TEFL diploma. Can I apply in writing . Is it necessary to attend at Faro airport on 14 th January or other ways of applying and getting details of how to do so ?

by Edward Desenne from UK on 08-01-2020 06:46:00

Hi..i am also interested in job.i wll be glad to get any job at faro airport

by Bharat bhushan from Algarve on 08-01-2020 04:56:00

I need full time job

by SALMAN AHMED from Lisbon on 08-01-2020 02:30:00

I'm glad to hear this advertisement. I worked almost 12 years in Logistics and customer service in United Arab Emirates.

by Joseph from Porto on 08-01-2020 01:19:00

I am interested for this job. I have got portugel Resident permits and I have portugel license (A,B,C,D)license. I can speak good English. Thank you

by Joji Paul from Porto on 07-01-2020 10:34:00

Am bsc hotel management studied certified chef with five years of experience.

by Sony Thomas from Lisbon on 07-01-2020 10:16:00

Please give a mail if you have a vacancies

by roshan jose from Lisbon on 07-01-2020 10:15:00

If are vacancy ...email me... thanks....

by Printo paul from Lisbon on 07-01-2020 10:12:00

I would like to know how can i apply for one of your vacancies for lisbon aeroport.
Regards
Maria

by Maria Dias from Lisbon on 07-01-2020 09:51:00

I can drive too with my national driving licence

by Ebrima jagne from Algarve on 07-01-2020 09:46:00