Portugal's TAP cancels 1,000 flights in March-April

in News · 09-03-2020 11:17:00 · 5 Comments

Portugal’s flag carrier TAP cancelled around 1,000 flights scheduled in March and April after concerns about the coronavirus epidemic led to a fall in demand and said it envisaged an unspecified impact on revenues

Separately, organizers of the Lisbon Travel Market — an annual gathering that brings more than 1,000 tourism sector firms from over 40 countries to the Portuguese capital and is visited by tens of thousands of people — announced next week’s event would be postponed until the end of May

Comments:

Will TAP be reimbursing people for flights that are cancelled moving forward?

By sally macgregor from Other on 11-03-2020 02:20

Am supposed to fly from Florence Airport in Italy to Accra Ghana today but upon reaching the airport I learned the flight has been cancelled. Am stranded at the airport what do I do

By Boateng Felix Akuamoah from Other on 11-03-2020 09:25

After reading this message I call us customer service number and talked to a rep regarding my flight outbound on April 5, 2020 out of ewr to LIS to FCO. I requested for refund or travel voucher for my current reservation to be used for within next . They refused to do so. Only option is to change to on or before may 31, 2020 outbound. Very disappointed.

By Sudhakar Kandikatla from USA on 10-03-2020 10:02

I have just sent an email to my travel insurance,AON,asking to cancel
all my flight tickets and hotels.TAP is my flight company

By Cassia from USA on 09-03-2020 10:39

Please inform about the Corona virus in the region of Porto

By Emma-Christin Lonnroth from Algarve on 09-03-2020 12:11