To send a lobby letter all you have to do is:
1. Highlight the text in BOLD below
2. Copy this text (Ctrl C)
3. Click on this link to find your local MP
4. Insert your home postcode
5. Select your MP displayed (this may be more than once)
6. Click on the email address for your MP
7. Your email will now open
8. Paste your text (Ctrl V)
9. At the bottom of the email be sure to include your full name and address
10. Send Email
If you would like to send a lobby letter to your MP then please feel to copy the text below or alternatively draft your own letter explaining the reasons why the UK government needs to reverse their decision on the air bridge.
I am writing to express my concern that Portugal has been removed from the UK green list of travel destinations.
As you are my MP I wish that you contact the government to change the status of Portugal so quarantine is not required when returning from the country.
This is having a detrimental impact on British citizens that love visiting Portugal, British citizens working in the Portuguese tourist industry and Portuguese citizens relying on the tourist industry.
I look forward to hearing a positive response from you.