Pepe (PEPE): From Meme to Millions

Pepe, the deflationary memecoin, was born on the Ethereum blockchain, with its roots deeply entwined with the notorious Pepe the Frog internet meme from the early 2000s. The recent decrease in value and new addresses of the coin nudges users to still have hope for its recovery.

Pepe's growth trajectory has been nothing short of spectacular. In late April to May 2023, the memecoin exploded onto the crypto scene, pushing its market cap to a staggering $1.6 billion at one point, birthing millionaires overnight, and inducing what many are dubbing a ‘memecoin season.’ With an ambitious roadmap in place, including listings on CoinMarketCap, centralized exchanges, and a looming ‘meme takeover,’ Pepe doesn't show signs of slowing down.

The team behind Pepe, although shrouded in anonymity, has been successful in creating a strong and vibrant community. Pepe's appeal lies in its unique strategy - a no-tax policy, a rewarding system for long-term stakers, and a burning mechanism to ensure the PEPE coin's scarcity.

A closer look at Pepe reveals its inherent uniqueness, stemming from the controversial yet iconic legacy of Pepe the Frog. This commitment to honoring its meme-roots while offering incentives for long-term holders through a redistribution system and no-transaction fees policy sets it apart in the crowded crypto universe.

Presently, Pepe is trading at $0.000001272, showing signs of recovery from recent losses. A regular coin-burning mechanism will ensure scarcity, with a maximum supply of 420,690,000,000,000 PEPE coins. Of those, 93.1% were sent to Uniswap's liquidity pool. The remaining 6.9% lies in a multi-sig wallet, awaiting future CEX listings and liquidity pool allocations.

Despite the recent decline in value to between $500 to $600 million and a decrease in new addresses by 43.85%, the Pepe community remains hopeful for a resurgence, keeping an eye on future opportunities for the next potential 10x before the weekend.

Collateral Network (COLT): The Next Frontier in Crypto-Lending?

A new project called Collateral Network (COLT) seeks to upend the conventional loan sector. It is an Ethereum blockchain-based web3 peer-to-peer lending platform that enables users to unlock crypto liquidity against tangible assets by bringing them on-chain.

The distinctive offering from Collateral Network is that it fractionalizes the NFTs it mints against tangible assets and enables multiple people to fund every single loan. As a result, it is the first project that allows borrowers to unlock crypto liquidity by using physical assets as collateral.

Both lenders and borrowers stand to gain significantly from this. For borrowers, the platform provides fast and convenient access to cash by unlocking the value of their physical assets. Unlike traditional lending institutions that may hesitate to provide loans against non-traditional assets like diamonds or art, Collateral Network embraces these alternative assets as collateral. Moreover, borrowers can swiftly and discretely access cash from their assets with customizable terms and competitive rates.

For investors, Collateral Network presents a unique opportunity to become their own mini banks. By providing fractional loans against NFTs backed by physical assets, investors can earn a weekly passive income. The NFTs issued on the platform are fully backed by the real physical assets held securely in Collateral Network's vault.

That is why analysts predict that the price of COLT will rise 3500% during the presale. What is more, the token could rise 100 times when it lists on major exchanges. Currently, in its presale, those interested can acquire the COLT token at $0.014.

Find out more about the Collateral Network presale here:

Website: https://www.collateralnetwork.io/

Presale: https://presale.collateralnetwork.io/register

Telegram: https://t.me/collateralnwk

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Collateralnwk