The top 10 most expensive streets in Portugal are dominated by locations located in the Lisbon district however two streets in the Algarve also feature in the list.
Topping the list is the exclusive Avenida Marginal, located in Oeiras, this is followed by Avenida das Descobertas, in the parish of São Francisco de Xavier in Lisbon, with an average price of €3,754,091 and Avenida Almirante Gago Coutinho, also in Lisbon (€3,672,438).
The fourth address with the most exclusive prices to buy a house is located in the exclusive Quinta do Lago resort (Estrada Quinta do Lago), in Almancil, in the municipality of Loulé (€3,589,000). Next in the table are Avenida Brasil, located in Cascais (€2,846,667), and Rua das Papoilas, also in Cascais, where the average price of luxury housing is around €2,790,000.
See the full list below:
- Avenida Marginal Oeiras and São Julião Barra Lisboa, €4,470,462
- Avenida das Descobertas São Francisco Xavier Lisbon, €3,754,091
- Avenue Almirante Gago Coutinho Areeiro Lisbon, €3,672,438
- Estrada Quinta do Lago Almancil Faro, €3,589,000
- Avenida Brasil Cascais Lisbon, €2,846,667
- Rua das Papoilas Cascais Lisbon, €2.790.000
- Avenida do Mar Almancil Faro, €2,399,074
- Rua Melo e Sousa Estoril Lisbon, €2,347,917
- Avenida da República Cascais Lisbon, €2,343,960
- Rua dos Cravos Cascais Lisbon, €2,247,684