Finanças and conservatórias reopen on Monday by appointment

in News · 01-05-2020 11:28:00 · 14 Comments

Public services, such as tax offices and conservatories, reopen next Monday, but services will be provided by appointment only and the use of a mask will be mandatory, the Government announced.

According to the plan, which was put forward by the Government, after the meeting of the Council of Ministers, starting next Monday, the deconcentrated public service counters will reopen. Citizen Stores should only open doors again from June 1st.

In these services the service will be performed by prior appointment and the use of a mask is mandatory.

The Council of Ministers has approved Portugal's plan for the transition from a state of emergency, which ends on Saturday, to a state of calamity.

Comments:

bom dia por favor eu preciso de uma consulta segunda-feira eu tenho que pagar minha multa

By Purna bahadur tamang from Lisbon on 29-10-2020 11:32

changed adress

By gurdial singh from Algarve on 07-10-2020 06:52

Sir/Madam
I will going to SEF for fingering due to need a Tax declaration.that’s way I need appointment.Shall I know how I will be take my appointment.waiting for your position response.. Thank you

By Dipak Gurung from Other on 14-09-2020 11:06

I am new person

By Sanjeev from USA on 24-07-2020 01:06

i need appointment to change my house address one month i call toll free no but not attend my no

By Aman saini from Lisbon on 14-07-2020 06:42

Hello I need a Appointment in finance office in sines how to collect the date please tell me

By Basheer Mohammed from Other on 13-07-2020 07:38

I want to Change my Finance Address and also Want my Finance Password to IRS Declaration. For the almeirim.
Who to make An Appointment?
Please help me.

By Rohit Birari from Lisbon on 13-07-2020 02:47

How to take appointment in finance office at bombarral,

By Yagneshpatel from Other on 04-07-2020 10:38

I need appointment in caminah finance office

By Ashish from Other on 29-06-2020 01:28

I want appoinment for finance code from sintra for my IRS declaration

By Bikash thapa from Lisbon on 19-06-2020 12:07

By Md Abdur Rahman Rubel from Lisbon on 18-06-2020 12:41

I want to take appointment for finance office

By Jaskarn singh from Lisbon on 18-06-2020 11:54

I need a appointment in finance office

By Mohammad Ubayed Islam from Lisbon on 04-06-2020 10:59

Good morning
Have any news about sef.still close or going to repoen on monday??

By nazakat Ali from Lisbon on 02-05-2020 05:15