Vueling expects to operate normally today 502 flights across its network: 136 of the 162 scheduled in Barcelona (84%), 198 of the 215 scheduled in the rest of Spain (92%) and 169 of the 184 scheduled internationally (92%).

According to information available the ANA website – Aeroportos de Portugal, by early afternoon three scheduled flights had departed and many others had arrived, with no record of cancellations.

The airline explained that it had preventively cancelled the 58 that were not protected by the minimum services for the new day of strikes

According to the company, 90% of the customers affected by the cancellations could be transferred to other flights or requested a refund, while the other 10% have not yet decided which option suits them best.