Lisbon and Vale do Tejo is the region with the highest number of new infected people. For this reason, Lisbon council has extended the possibility of testing to covid-19, offering, until Saturday, 3 July, mobile testing centers where residents and non-residents can get a test free of charge.
The initiative is a partnership between the Ministry of Health, Portuguese Cruz Vermelha, and Lisbon Council, through the Municipal Police and Civil Protection.
Find here the locations and times of mobile testing centers:
- Gare do Oriente – from 9h30 to 12h30
- Restauradores – from 17h to 20h
- Estação de Entrecampos - from 9h30 to 12h30
- Largo de São Domingos – from 17h to 20h
- Gare do Oriente - from 9h30 to 12h30
- Av. Almirante Reis – from 17h to 20h
- Praça Paiva Couceiro – from 10h to 13h
- Alameda Dom Afonso Henriques – from 10h to 13h
- Martim Moniz - from 17h to 20h
- Alameda Dom Afonso Henriques - from 16h to 19h