TAP limits occupancy rates on its planes

in News · 04-05-2020 10:02:00 · 16 Comments

Portugal has decided to fly its planes at two-thirds of capacity as its national airline, TAP, prepares to resume international flights on Thursday.

Since early April, TAP Air Portugal has been flying only between the Portuguese mainland and the archipelagos of Madeira and the Azores.

From 5 to 17 May, the national carrier will run two weekly return flights to Paris, and two to London.

The airline also plans two exceptional flights to Sao Paulo, Brazil, on 7 and 8 May.

Comments:

Tenho passaporte belga e preciso voltar para Bruxelas via Lisboa , quando poderei viajar?

By Souza from Other on 06-05-2020 02:33

When are you going back to San Francisco USA

By ROBERT kent RIPOYLA from USA on 06-05-2020 08:50

I have been doing this route NY or Newark Porto since 1976 i purchase my tickets in March to fly in June from Newark to Porto direct flight! Is this going to be possible? Or a big dream, since TAP is looking at NORTH of portugal with diferente heart and eyes.

By Angelo de Carvalho from USA on 05-05-2020 11:19

When can I fly from New York to Lisbon and are there any restrictions when I get to Portugal or when I return to New York, USA

By Sandra Cruz from USA on 05-05-2020 05:53

Presently in Cape Verde Sal..
When can I expect a return flight to London via TAP.

By Shaun Gillan from Other on 05-05-2020 02:24

There is no quarantine when entering Portugal from Germany. That is certain. A friend arrived here from Frankfurt without any further checks.

By John Dough from Lisbon on 05-05-2020 08:36

I am an Angolan resident, in the UK needing to return to Angola. Is there any news regarding when flights will return to Luanda, Angola?

By Paul Humphrey from UK on 05-05-2020 06:31

I am a non eu citizen I am based in Ireland and I hold a valid Schengen visa can I fly to Portugal as a tourist in May or I have wait.

By Faran from Other on 05-05-2020 04:51

This is not wises decission! Uk,Brasil are till hot spot of virus! Please don't inport from other country! within portugal whatever it is managable! from importing is very dangerous!!!

By shamsul from Lisbon on 05-05-2020 12:17

I have bought a ticket to fly from Copenhagen to Dakar on May 20th via Lisbon. Will I be able to do this with TAP? Will TAP retur to normal operation from before the Corona crisis?

By TORBEN ESKILDSEN SØRENSEN from Lisbon on 04-05-2020 04:37

Can you give an indication when flights will resume to south africa

By Pat olivier from Madeira on 04-05-2020 03:34

Same question as a home owner but a Non habitual resident am I allowed to return to Portugal and if there is a quarantine period

By Michael Walsh from UK on 04-05-2020 03:20

Right now through 31.05.2020

By Don Miguel from Açores on 04-05-2020 03:14

Porque tiraram do aplicativo as informações dos próximos vôos internacionais saindo de São Paulo?

By Souza from Other on 04-05-2020 02:58

I hope not Lular, UK is still a hot spot and the last thing we need are people importing the virus back into the country after all the hard work. Same goes for Brazil, would be crazy just to let people walk off the plane and disappear into the communities.

By Stuart from Algarve on 04-05-2020 02:21

Great that they resume flights, but if we fly back to Portugal, as non-habitual residents, has the quarantine restriction been removed?

By Lular from UK on 04-05-2020 10:46