ProPERLA® Facade Coating uses the latest nano technology to repel water and dirt and keep your property dry, clean and attractive. It mimics the super hydrophobic (highly water repellent) and self-cleaning capabilities of the Lotus leaf.
Basically ProPERLA® acts as an insulation barrier on your outside walls, protecting your family and keeping you cozy, dry, warm and safe inside.
A home with proPERLA® is a clean, problem-free home - especially in the winter time. Available in a range of timeless pastel colours with a matt finish perfect for your home.
The application process is simple:
- When we arrive at the location, we’ll do a technical inspection on your home walls. This will permit us to identify the problems in your walls, fissures, cracks, moisture, penetrating damp, decay…
- After identifying the problem areas our team will prepare those areas to be treated and do a chemical cleaning. This way we can fix the problem from the root.
- Since we have all the wall uncovered we’ll proceed with the repair of cracks and application of high-quality cement in the areas to be treated.
- Once the walls are covered with new cement and repaired they are ready to receive the first and only coat of invisible primer, this will serve as a “glue” so proPERLA® can adhere even better!
- After the primer, our outside team will do two layer of proPERLA® façade coating application, on your walls.
- Since the proPERLA® façade coating is already drying on your walls, our outside team, is proud to be cleaning all areas that they worked in.